Goal achieved!!

Goal achieved!!

Earned it

Earned it

What's this all about?

In the fall of 2009 I came up with this crazy idea to continue to challenge myself physically.  I'm in my fourth year of running an event a month (or snowshoeing, or biking...), plus I've run 3 half marathons.  Combining all of that as inspiration I decided to up the ante and challenge myself to run a list of half marathons.  I love travel and I love the challenge of running, so I came up with not one, but two, lists of 13 half marathons.  Why 13?  Well, 13 is my birthdate and my lucky number, and a half marathon is 13.1 miles.  I know it sounds a little crazy--half crazy--but I'm committed to giving this a shot!



Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Trifecta

I have scheduled myself for a trifecta of half marathons this spring to start this crazy project off right.  First up is the St. Louis Half Marathon April 11th; Lincoln, Nebraska on May 2nd; and the Minneapolis Half Marathon on June 6th (which doesn't count if you read the fine print of the half crazy lists).  


No comments:

Post a Comment